Good Start To Trading
FTS Starting BankRoll £100 Results +£5,277.36 Closing Bankroll £5,377.36
Well yesterday got off to a rocky start but it thankfully all worked out in the end, I really should have left the Spurs v City game alone and I would have made a lot more money. I made £191.41 from trading yesterday and it was quite good fun updating my trades on Twitter, I’ll do more of that in future as long as it doesn’t affect my trading.
The matches below are the ones I picked yesterday and I’ve put the football trading results next to each one:
- 12.45pm – Spurs v City -£72.60
- 1.00pm – Zenit St Petersburg v Dinamo Moscow -£33.00
- 3.00pm – Ipswich v Burnley +£79.11
- 3.00pm – Leicester v Middlesbrough -£74.25
- 3.00pm – Millwall v Hull +£75.35
- 3.00pm – Sheff utd v QPR +£50.71
- 3.00pm – Wigan v Blackpool +£30.00
- 5.00pm – HJK Helsinki v Honka +£11.90
- 8.30pm – Sevilla v Barcelona +£78.19
- 9.15pm – Pacos Ferreira v Sporting Lisbon +£46.00
So a good first days trading of the new system, I was a little bit rusty but to come out with £191.41 was a good result all round. I’ll hopefully be able to pick up a few more wins.
Trade of the day today has to be Bordeaux v Toulouse and I’ll definitely be trading that at 4pm, I’d recommend you have a look at that one with the Footy Trading System.
I also reckon that the Slavia Prague v Slovan Liberec is well worth a trade.
Good luck to all who are trading or gambling today, Steve
Don’t forget I’ve set up a facebook page as a place to chat about gambling systems & methods etc……